A new kit. This was a 24ft low sided wagon with a large well in the centre and steelwork to clamp glass in a crate. They were introduced in 1898. Most glass was produced in St.Helens which was on the LNWR, so that company had a large number of glass wagons which travelled all over the country.
|© 2004- Williams Models||Updated: 21st January 2014|